The estimated shipping dates from the day of dispatch are:
US / UK / FR / AUS - Standard Shipping (FREE): 8-20 Days International Standard Shipping (FREE): 10-30 Days International Express Shipping ($40 / FREE Over $450): 6-12 Days
Orders might get delayed for the following reasons: - Billing and shipping addresses are not the same. - Order is pending a credit approval and verification. - A product is currently out of stock. - An order which requires special customization. - An order is shipped to remote countries.
In order to provide the best prices and flexible international shipping options all orders are shipped directly from our partner facilities in USA and Asia, using a range of US and International based couriers.
Please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialize in different areas of manufacturing.
Yes. In the rare case you're not 100% satisfied with the product(s), you may return it for a full refund or exchange it for the same product within 30 days from the moment it was received. Alternatively we can issue you a store credit to place another order.
To return a product simply email us at email@example.com and you'll receive the return instructions.
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by MOFFT). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide MOFFT detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
Top 7 reasons why credit card payments are rejected:
1. The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
2. Insufficient Funds
4. Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
5. Expired card
6. Fraud suspicion
7. Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
What credit card issues can MOFFT help to resolve?
MOFFT Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of MOFFT.
Here are suggested steps you can take to resolve some common payment issues:
• Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
• Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
• Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with MOFFT, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
• Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
• Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact MOFFT’s Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.
• If paying by credit card or a debit card is not an option, you can pay via Paypal or Bank Deposit.